Certified Piedmontese Chefs provides a farm-to-fork perspective of Certified Piedmontese beef from its unique Italian heritage, to the plates and tables of fine dining establishments across the country on which it is served. Please enjoy this informative collection of articles featuring product information, care and husbandry practices, and insights from the industry.
- Automatically receive each new issue FREE every month
- Browse back issues and select specific issues for download
- Read in offline mode
- Turn your iPad to read comfortably in portrait or landscape format
- Tap Web links to browse sites without leaving the issue
- Access the Table Of Contents and back issues from any page
- Use Table Of Contents and hot links to navigate the issue and to link directly to in-app chef and food-prep videos
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Certified Piedmontese Chefs is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-12-17. The program can be installed on iOS.
Certified Piedmontese Chefs (version 2.0.2) has a file size of 18.45 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.